Information on the processing of personal data pursuant to Articles 13-14 EU Reg. 2016/679
3CEngineering as Data Controller of your personal data, pursuant to and for the purposes of the EU Regulation 2016-2016 below 'GDPR', hereby informs you that the aforementioned legislation provides for the protection of data subjects with respect to the processing of data personal data and that this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the legislative provisions of the aforementioned law and the confidentiality obligations provided for therein.
In particular, your data will be processed for the following purposes related to the implementation of obligations relating to legislative or contractual obligations:
- Technical and functional access to the site;
- Purposes of advanced navigation or personalized content management;
- Statistical purpose and analysis of navigation and users;
- Customer management.
The processing of functional data for the fulfillment of these obligations is necessary for a correct management of the relationship and their conferment is obligatory in order to implement the purposes indicated above. The Data Controller also informs that any non-communication, or incorrect communication, of one of the mandatory information may cause the Data Controller to be unable to guarantee the adequacy of the processing itself.
Your personal data may also, subject to your consent, be used for the following purposes:
- Marketing and advertising purposes.
The provision of data is optional for you with regard to the aforementioned purposes, and any refusal to treat it does not compromise the continuation of the relationship or the adequacy of the treatment itself.
Your personal data may be processed in the following ways:
- By means of electronic calculators using software systems managed by Terzi;
- By means of electronic calculators using software systems managed or programmed directly;
- Temporary treatment in anonymous form.
Each treatment takes place in accordance with the procedures set out in articles 6, 32 of the GDPR and by adopting the appropriate security measures provided.
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users who connect to the site, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, ...) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's IT environment. This data is used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and is deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
Right to provide data
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message. Personal data will be processed for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected or to fulfill specific legal obligations: specific security measures are observed to prevent the loss of data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access . p>
- Functional cookies 'Functional' cookies are used to provide services or to remember settings to improve your visit and experience on our site.
- Statistical cookies 'Statistical' cookies collect information on how you use our website and our services, for example which pages you visit, and any errors you may encounter. These cookies are completely anonymous and are used only to help us improve how our site works and understand the interests of visitors.
- Monitoring cookies 'Monitoring' cookies are linked to services provided by third parties, such as 'like' and 'share' and monitor the effectiveness of advertising.
- Remarketing / retargeting cookies These allow you to provide an advertising information service of greater interest to the user, showing products similar to those you have looked at previously, through the acquisition of information obtained from user navigation and from the use of some services offered. The use of these cookies does not imply the processing of personal data but may allow the recognition of your computer or other devices.
- How to disable cookies? Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but you can also choose not to accept them. It is advisable not to disable this function as this may prevent you from moving freely from one page to another and to enjoy all the peculiarities of the site. If you do not want your computer to receive and store cookies, you can change your browser's security settings (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Safari etc.).
Detail of the processing of personal data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services, where they may be present on this website (www.3cengineering.it):
- Contact form
The User, by filling in the contact form with his own data, consents to their use to respond to requests for information, quotations, or any other nature indicated by the form header.
- Mailing List or Newsletter
By registering to the mailing list or to the newsletter, the User's email address is automatically added to a list of contacts to which email messages containing information, including commercial and promotional information, relating to this site may be transmitted. The User's email address could also be added to this list as a result of registering to this site or after making a purchase.
- Interaction with external social networks and platforms
These services allow interactions with social networks, or other external platforms, directly from the pages of this site.
The interactions and information acquired from this site are in any case subject to the user's privacy settings relating to each social network.
In the event that an interaction service with social networks is installed, it is possible that, even if the Users do not use the service, the same collect traffic data relating to the pages in which it is installed. For more information, also on the deactivation of these cookies, it is advisable to consult the following links:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
- Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/privacy
- Google+: https://www.google.com/intl/it/policies/privacy/
- Pinterest: https://about.pinterest.com/privacy/.
The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyze traffic data and are used to keep track of User behavior. To this end we use Google Analytics services (Google Inc.). Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. ('Google'). Google uses the Personal Data collected for the purpose of tracking and examining the use of this site, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google. Google may use Personal Data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
Find more information on Google Analytics and data protection at the following addresses:
- Sale of goods and services online
The Personal Data collected are used for the provision of services to the User or for the sale of products, including payment and possible delivery. The Personal Data collected to complete the payment can be those related to the credit card, to the current account used for the transfer or to other payment instruments provided. The payment data collected from this site depends on the payment system used.
- Payment Management
Payment management services allow this site to process payments by credit card, bank transfer or other means. The data used for the payment are acquired directly by the manager of the requested payment service without being in any way treated by this site. Some of these services could also allow the scheduled sending of messages to the User, such as e-mails containing invoices or notifications concerning the payment.
PayPal is a payment service provided by PayPal Inc., which allows the User to make online payments using their PayPal credentials.
For more information, please consult the following link: https://www.paypal.com/it/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full?locale.x=it_IT.
- SPAM protection
These services (so-called 'captcha') analyze the traffic of this site, potentially containing Personal Data of Users, in order to filter it from parts of traffic, messages and contents recognized as SPAM.
- View content from external platforms
These services (summarized below) allow you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this site and interact with them.
In the event that a service of this type is installed, it is possible that, even if the Users do not use the service, the same collect traffic data relating to the pages in which it is installed.
- Google Fonts (Google Inc.)
Google Fonts is a font style visualization service managed by Google Inc. that allows this site to integrate such content within its pages.
For more information see the following link: http://www.google.it/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
- Google Maps widget (Google Inc.)
Google Maps is a map viewing service operated by Google Inc. that allows this site to integrate such content within its pages.
For more information see the following link: http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/privacy/.
- Instagram Widget (Instagram, Inc.)
Instagram is an image viewing service managed by Instagram, Inc. that allows this site to integrate such content within its pages.
For more information see the following link: https://www.instagram.com/about/legal/privacy/.
- Youtube Video Widget (Google Inc.)
Youtube is a video content visualization service managed by Google Inc. that allows this site to integrate such content within its pages.
For more information see the following link: http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/privacy/.
- Unique identification of the device
This Application can track Users by saving a unique identification code of their device, for statistical purposes or to keep Users' preferences.
At each access to the pages of this website the user data will be transmitted through the internet browser and saved in protocol files, the so-called log files of the server. The following data will be saved: date and time of access, name of the site visited, IP address, URL of the referrer, the amount of data transmitted, information concerning the product and the version of the browser used.
Users' IP addresses are deleted or made anonymous at the end of use. In the case of anonymisation, IP addresses will be modified in such a way that they cannot be attributed to a specific natural person except with excessive effort in terms of time, costs and labor.
We analyze these logfile data sets anonymously in order to improve our service, to make it easier, to find and eliminate errors faster and to check the server's capabilities. In this way it is for example possible to understand at what time there is more influx to our site. Moreover, the analysis of the protocol files allows us to identify and eliminate more quickly any errors present on our site.
Communication and dissemination
The data may be communicated, with this term meaning the giving of information to one or more specific subjects, in the following terms:
- to individuals, public and private, who can access the data by virtue of the law, regulation or EU legislation, within the limits set by these rules (for example, institutions and social security and welfare institutions, associations of local authorities, administrations and public bodies, associations, foundations, associations or organizations of an associative and / or insurance type);
- to subjects who need to access the data for purposes auxiliary to the relationship between the parties, within the limits strictly necessary to perform auxiliary tasks (for example, banks and institutes of credit, service delivery company, carriers and shipping companies);
- to our consultants, to the extent necessary to carry out their duties in our organization, subject to our letter of appointment which imposes the duty of confidentiality and security;
- The data will not be disclosed, with this term meaning the giving of knowledge to undetermined subjects in any way, even through their making available or consultation, unless a specific, free and informed consent , granted for each type of treatment.
We inform you that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, limitation of purposes and minimization of data, pursuant to art. 5 of the GDPR, the retention period of your personal data is:
- Established for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are collected and processed for the execution and fulfillment of the contractual purposes;
- Established for a period of time not exceeding the performance of the services provided;
- Established for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are collected and processed and in compliance with the mandatory time limits prescribed by law.
Rights of the interested party (EU Reg. 2016/679: Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22)
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
- The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- of the origin of personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- of the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2;
- of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data can be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or appointees.
- The interested party has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, data integration;
- the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those for which conservation is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently treated;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which such fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate with respect to the protected right;
- data portability.
- The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
The owner of the processing of personal data is:
Via Riccardo Pitteri, 32
00177 - Rome - Italy
P.I. and C.F. 14556671007
in the person of his legal representative.
You have the right to obtain from the manager the cancellation (the right to be forgotten), the limitation, updating, rectification, portability, opposition to the processing of personal data concerning you, and in general can exercise all the rights provided for in Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the GDPR.